- WildSpeller uses portions of the SCOWL (Speller Checking Oriented Word Lists), a free collection of English word lists by Kevin Atkinson.
- WildSpeller uses the Metaphone sound algorithm by Lawrence Phillips. Metaphone appeared in Computer Language, December 1990, p. 39.
- The WildSpeller setup program was created with Inno Setup (free) by Jordan Russell.
- The WildSpeller Inno Setup script was edited with Inno Setup Studio (free) by Kymoto Solutions.
- WildSpeller was compiled with Microsoft Visual Studio®.
- WildSpeller help was created with iBE-Software's HelpNDoc (free for personal use).
Copyright © 2006, 2007, 2009, 2017 by Ron Charlton (Freeware)